Saturday 21 March 2015

NATURAL MAKEUP OF THE DAY

hi how are u doing?hope when u reading this,everything is fine and u already on ur bed not like me at work currently getting tonsilitis after sprain my ankle few days ago.dont worry much since its only small tear on my tissues and i had to wear ankle brace for 1 week or so until my leg felt better.i still can drive using the ankle brace considering i went to Muar this morning to sent my lil sister to her hostel.just wanna keep updating my motd post since i uploaded it.










currently for my daily makeup routine i use the borjouis healthy mix serum but i currently at the time of month where sometimes i get acne or i will so dehydrated and my skin will show the dryness and the nose area started showing sahara desert so i really put moisturizer  a lot.i didnt show a lot my skincare here since it was a makeup post.so here is the details ....

1) benefit porefessional primer from benefit cosmetics or u can buy from sephora or       

2) mufe hd foundation -im in the shade 120,its kinda light for me but this foundation oxidises on me so better bought a few shades lighter than ur usual foundation ok?

3) healthy mix balance powder - to set my foundation or u can put on ur t-zone area.

4) tarte eyebrow wax -im currently not remember the exact name its similar to ABH eyebrow pomade but in a lighter version.

5) bodyshop honey bronzer in 04 if im not mistaken,this is limited in malaysia but u can always order from @shopmystash on instagram.i bought mine from sg when i visited my cousin.
6) the balm mary-loumanizer --gorgeous HIGHLIGHT ever!! can purchased it from sasa malaysia or online.
7)MUG eyeshadows -peach smoothie and cocoa bear in the crease
                                  -morphe no.54 on the outer corner lid
                                  -morphe no.74 on the lid
                                  -mary-loumanizer in the corner of the eyes

just a disclaimer this is what i like to do,i know some people dont like a full face makeup,i skip concealer since im the kinda person who doesnt hide all my eyebag everyday unless those bad boy are so naughty to show up.next time maybe i show u guys my skincare routine.go follow me on instagram and i would be love to see ur post on makeup.u dont believe how many people out there are so alike?well then see u next time and have a good day wherever u are ladies and boys.mmuuaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment