Saturday 14 November 2015

this post dedicated to one person

exactly today is  4 years of our monthsary being together,i just wanna say tq for staying to the toughest time with me sayang,im sorry im that type person who sometimes tends to forgot date,time and place.tq for reminding me and yes he's my style,my one and only.the one's whose always waiting for me to come back to him.thank you hafiz,i will make sure i come back safely to your arms and we will spend time with each other better ad cherish all the moments.i planned so much here and saving money and hopefully i managed to do the suprise.i love u and i hope many more years to come u will stand by me in the future.i know im not the type of person that keep up with everything and im trying so just wait and inshaAllah i be the best for u

2013


2014

2015


i love you sayang,my mr.perfect my sepet i miss u so much

No comments:

Post a Comment