Sunday 15 March 2015

LONG TIME NO SEE,SO MUCH HAPPEN

hi everybody,sorry for the lack of post during this past years.my laptop had breakdown and it took med some time to fix and i end up giving it to my mom instead for her school work,So it took me a while to get a new laptop until now. fyi, im still with Mr.Simple.He's graduated now and started working last year.we had our moments and we go trough so much obstacle over this past few years.can u imagine almost four years ? sometimes i dont believe it but miracles happen in everyday lives if Allah willing it.i made a big step by going for an interview for a job in Saudi Arabia early december and guess what? i get the job and they sending me to Riyadh.i know,i know that is huge well at least for me.kinda sad that i had to leave my family and most heartbreaking was for me to leave Mr.Simple here in Malaysia.we had to postpone our engagement since im so caught up with work and all the flight documents.we'll do it once i returned and things are much more relaxed and not rushed in.so thats it,just wanna keep updated.go follow me on instagram @berrycberyls.i see u again on my next post,godluck and be safe yahh.much love from berrycberyls

No comments:

Post a Comment