Monday 14 May 2012

things about u

at work,they kept saying what they like about their boyfrens or husband and what not to dislike.although some were asking why i kept smiling about.it was because everytime they talk about it,i remember all the silly things u do when u around me.if i can round up~~~                    
 Things i like about u
* u always make me smile after i cried so hard like a baby
*when i'm down,u would do anything to put a smile on my face
*u like to pinch my face and say ur not fat,u just perfect for me
*u always believe to what i say no matter how silly it is
*we always orders the same things like u read my mind or something
* u always have the best word of comfort to turn to
*u care for ur family and frens the most
*no matter how someone treat u badly,u never complaint
*sometimes u face just says everything to me
*the important thing is u r the 1st guy who dare to dream and have the courage and accept my offer and treat my like a real lady and act like a gentlemen and the best part was u accept me for who i am

For that i would to say thank you for being my guy all this time and i'm truly sorry if i've been a troublesome to u for the last couples of month and sometimes causing u to have headache



2 comments: